Bad guys... Good guys?

Why is it that you women tend to go for bad guys that treat you horrible... rather then a good guy? Whats wrong with a good guy?

Ok I have to draw the line when she starts talking about her old relationships... That **** gets on my nerves.

• Favorite Answer

You know that cop song, "bad boys, bad boys, what cha gonna do? what cha gonna do when they come for you?" well that is all womans theme song. lol jk.

I honestly want a guy that will just protect me and love me. The girls that want "bad boys" probably just want to play.

Girls like me that want "good guys" are actually looking for a connection and someone that will be willing to protect and love them and not just use them for there looks/body. So the girls that altimately what bad guys arent mature enough to want anything more than that:)

I hope this helps.

XOXO

Kamille

Because bad guys are more interesting and good guys are too easy to dominate, so there is no challenge. This the reason why everytime you go out with a woman and she talks about her past relationships, she tells you how all the guys have been jerks. Women don't want a nice guy, they want a jerk, regardless of what they say, otherwise why do they date only jerks and keep the good guys as "friends".

It's not what women want, Its what women respond to,

Its human nature to want somthing you have to work for, so if a guy has other options lady wise he is gonna be more attractive to women then a guy who says i like you and i only have eyes for you.

Be challenging, tell her even if its not true, that your going out with another girl, e.g no i can't go out on saturday im meeting up with this cute girl but sundays good

You can be a good guy by doing this, your not a jerk your just giving her a challenge and if you don't like lying to the girl then make it a reality that your dating another girl,

Closing notes buying her flowers and being overtly nice sends the signal that i need to give you gifts for giving me the oppurtunity to date me, rather you should be saying your happy to see me and im happy to see you this is mutaul attraction. Be a good guy but NEVER be a nice boy, be dominant don't ask her where to go on dates just take her somewhere and even better tell her what you want her to wear on your date, Nice Boy=No Girls Bad Boy=Lots of girls but Challenging boy=Long Relationship p.s you'l have alot more sex in a relationship then a Bad Boy plus you won't get STDs

The best girls are the ones that can truly spot a good guy. Be patient, she'll come along...

In the mean time, spend time with your family and friends, cherish that time too.

im really more for the ANY guy. lol get it?? cuz im desperate and pathetic?? lol?? oh forget you.

i would never let a guy treat me badly. ive seen my girlfriends do it and i just like b*tch-slap them and make them choose. a serial rapist-wannabe or their friend. and when they choose the first (always) im glad to cut off ties.

ok sorry for venting people!!!

-bf jb nm

cause we think that we will be the one and only woman in someone's life who will achieve to turn him from a bad guy into a good one!

Source(s): im a woman!

cuz they act all nice at first but then the become mean. a good girl will finally come along for you.