Sears has sent my bill to collection's and I want to pay it off but i cant get ahold of anyone?

Sears sent to collections and collections got lawyer and are trying to get ahold of me but with no luck, how can I get ahold of them ,I want to pay it off there just making it hard .Me and wife got divorced and i moved out the guy trying to give me a summins showed up and my ex's home now and she tried to give... show more Sears sent to collections and collections got lawyer and are trying to get ahold of me but with no luck, how can I get ahold of them ,I want to pay it off there just making it hard .Me and wife got divorced and i moved out the guy trying to give me a summins showed up and my ex's home now and she tried to give them my new address and they wouldn't take it .My ex was responsable for the bill after divorce now i find out she hasn't paid it for almost a year and now there coming after me.what i need is an actual person at sears not a computer to help me do you know a # that I can contact "PLEASE" i want to take care of this now