Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Biggest Pet Peeve?

My biggest pet peeve is when people walk really slow in front of me.

Favorite Answer

We share the same pet peeve............... really irritating, I feel like shoving them to the side, lol

You've already listed the major ones - lol! My other pet peeves would be - stupidity...when someone already knows better and is just too lazy to apply what they already know! Ignorance when people just don't want to bother to learn or just don't care to know or do anyhing better for themselves. Laziness - sloppiness....especially on the job! I work with people and (at one of my jobs, with food) - really not a nice thought when you know how lazy some people are - they make a mess and just don't care to clean up after themselves - I am referring to employees by the way - they can be some nasty people - I am constantly grossed out by co-workers! Nagging and whining - and not even willing to do anything about it - shut up if you don't care enough to do something to make an effort to change the current situation that you feel so upset about that you have to constantly whine about! I prefer not to hear about it if someone is too sorry to do anything about it! Double standards! Hypocracy! Lying! Disloyalty! Disrespect! People who seem/act desperate when they show interest in another person - yuck! Total turnoff! Sagittarius

One of my biggest pet peeves is watching people in parking lots block the way while waiting for a spot to open up practically 10 feet from the front door.

MEANWHILE -- there are DOZENS of perfectly good empty spots a few yard farther out -- but of course, they're too lazy to WALK that far.

When these people get OUT of their cars, it's obvious they could USE a little exercise.

When people say they understand something when they really don't

when people smack their gum

people who over exaggerate the truth

people who think they know it all

when people where socks with Adidas sandals

people who say there life is so horrible when it really isn't

when people don't clean up after themselves

people who walk on the heels of your feet

I used to have a chihuahua and I named her Peeve. So she was my Pet Peeve. Got a few laughs. No others.

when my husband sniffles while we are eating at table instead of getting up and blowing his nose...

oh yea, that bugs me too- his blowing his nose while we eat at the table...

oh yeah, that- and when goes around burping like a fricken gorrilla with his mouth open making a loud sound like no one can hear him....uuuurrgghhh

what else...i got a lot of peeves..

:-)

lip smacking and talking with food in the mouth..... makes me want to do some smacking

also questions and answers the have the words: dat, da, wit, gurl, sumtin, and all other non existent words that people have decided are words

Bad drivers - drivers who don't use their turn signals, drivers who don't stop at stop signs, drivers who talk on the cell phone, while putting on make-up, yelling at the kids and watching a dvd all at the same time!

LOLS....

That's Well Annoying

But I Hate It When Your Trying To Say Something And The Other Person Isn't listening and when they finally look round you forget....

DOH!

• Buzzy

Driving slow in front of me!