Another Question about the Tax Rebate Check... I filed with H&R Direct Deposit...?

Okay so my social security ends in 93 so I know it will be a while till I see anything, but should I be checking my bank accounts? I filed with H&R and I did chose the Direct Deposit option so does that mean the IRS has my information? Also, has anyone with there Social ending in the 90's get there tax... show more Okay so my social security ends in 93 so I know it will be a while till I see anything, but should I be checking my bank accounts? I filed with H&R and I did chose the Direct Deposit option so does that mean the IRS has my information? Also, has anyone with there Social ending in the 90's get there tax rebate. I did get that letter in the mail saying that I was eligible. If you got your check, how much did you get?