Gabi asked in Science & MathematicsZoology · 1 decade ago

What animals live in the north pole? Because I need to make a biome and I can't use wikipedia.! Please help!!

I need animals that live in The North Pole and only there! please please i need help!

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Malamute

The Alaskan malamute is a powerful sled dog from Alaska.

Arctic Fox

This small, white fox lives farther north than any other land animal.

Arctic Hare

This white hare lives in the Arctic and has huge hindfeet.

Arctic Tern

A small bird that flies from the Arctic to the Antarctic and back again each year.

Arctic Wolf

Arctic wolves are carnivores that live in Northern Canada.

Beluga Whale

A small, white, toothed whale that lives mostly in cold, Arctic waters.

Beluga Whale

(Unlabeled)

A large, unlabeled picture of a beluga whale to print.

Dall Sheep

A wild, white sheep from the Arctic and sub-Arctic of North America.

Ermine

Also known as stoat or short-tailed weasel, this tiny, ferocious mammal lives in cold areas.

Greenland Shark

A large, slow-swimming shark with glow-in-the-dark eyes.

Harp Seal

Harp Seals live are marine mammals that live in the North Atlantic and the Arctic Ocean.

Killer Whale

A toothed whale that lives in small pods in the Arctic.

Lemming

Lemmings are small, short-tailed rodents from North America and northern Eurasia.

Moose

The moose is the largest member of the deer family.

Musk Ox

Musk oxen are large, hairy mammals that live in the far north.

Narwhal

A whale from the Arctic. Males have a long, spiral tooth.

Narwhal (Unlabeled)

A toothed whale from the Arctic. The male has a huge, spiral tooth.

Northern Fur Seal

The Northern Fur Seal is a marine mammal that lives in the northern Pacific Ocean.

Polar Bear

Polar Bears are meat-eaters who live in the Arctic.

Puffin

Puffins are Arctic sea birds.

Reindeer

Reindeer are herbivores that live in Arctic regions.

Short-tailed Weasel

Also known as stoat or ermine, this tiny, ferocious mammal lives in cold areas.

Snow Goose

Snow Geese are migratory birds from North America.

Snowy Owl

A white owl that lives in the North American tundra.

Walrus

The walrus is a large mammal that spends most of its life in icy seas.

Wolverine

The Wolverine is a large, ferocious weasel that lives in cold areas.

Woodland Caribou

A rare caribou from Canada that eats lichens.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/YKxsa

Well the climate at the north pole is slightly different from the south.And it depends if they are warm blooded or cold. They’re both cold, they’re both icy and they’re both surrounding a pole. But Earth’s Arctic and the Antarctic are very different kinds of places. Most of the Arctic is sea ice, connected to surrounding land masses. Brown bears from northern hemisphere forests probably walked into the Arctic long ago. Over the eons, they adapted to their snowy surroundings, to become white polar bears.Antarctica, on the other hand, is a land mass surrounded by an ocean. Penguins wouldn’t fare very well transplanted to the Arctic. That’s because they have very special requirements for feeding and breeding. Also, in Antarctica, partly because there are no bears, you can walk right up to a penguin. All their natural predators come from the sea. So, penguins in the Arctic would be very vulnerable to predators On the other hand, if you transplanted polar bears to Antarctica, there might be some denning problems for the female bears. But polar bears might do extremely well feeding on Antarctic penguins and seals that have never known a predator on land. hope it helps...

• ?
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

North Pole Animals

• 1 decade ago

Actually no animals, except microbes live exactly at the north pole. However, there are several Artic animals, such as polar bears, artic fox, several species of fish, whales (in partucular belugas and narwhals) seals, and smaller rodents.

And the previous person was correct when he stated there are no penguins in the northpole. All penguins live south of the equator.

if you can't use wikipedia, how much you wanna bet your teacher is gonna hate you using this site even more.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Polar bear is a gimme. Penguin seems logical, yes? I would imagine cockroaches are there. They could be sent to the moon and still figure it out and survive. Just stay away from stuff that requires jungles, like monkeys and tigers and whatnot. They don't usually have it so well when there's ice around and no trees. Mosquitos probably aren't setting up shop there either. Good luck, mate.

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

What animals live in the north pole? Because I need to make a biome and I can't use wikipedia.! Please help!!

I need animals that live in The North Pole and only there! please please i need help!

Source(s): animals live north pole biome 39 wikipedia help: https://shortly.im/goyqF
  • 1 decade ago

NOT PENGUINS!!!

polar bears, narwhals, arctic foxes, collared lemmings, muskoxs, walrus's, arctic terns, snowy owls, arctic hares, wolverines, dall sheep, caribou...

• 1 decade ago

There are no penguins at the north pole!!!

Polar bears, however, do live there.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

polar bears, arctic foxes, walrus, arctic hare, arctic wolf, arctic tern, beluga whale, Dall sheep, ermine, harp seal, killer whale, lemming, moose, musk ox, narwhal, northern fur seal, puffin, short tailed weasel, snow goose, snowy owl, wolverine, caribou and others

• 1 decade ago

Does your country ban wikipedia too?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.