Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 1 decade ago

Keira or Ciara?

• jk
    Favorite Answer

I prefer Ciara because im Irish and when i see the name Kiera i always feel like its misspelled.

on the other hand if you dont live in Ireland its might be better to use Keira. A friend of mine went to work in the US, she spells her name Ciara and everyone kept pronouncing it to rhyme with tiara. It drove her mad so I would use whichever spelling you think people will be able to pronounce correctly.

Definitely Keira

Keira

Keira

Both names are lovely, but Keira is getting overly popular these days. Ciara is still a little more unique, and just beautiful.

I like Keira

I LOVE the name Keira! Beautiful.

Ciara

• candy

I like keira

properly i stay in the states, and that i think of human beings gets the spelling you have for Keira. For Ciara, i grew to become into perplexed like many human beings would be. Do you advise like Sierra, reason i comprehend a woman named that? if so, you will desire to spell it Sierra.