Insurance Company dont want to pay for damages. The Person who hit my car had full coverage. What do I do?

My car was parked. A speeder hit my car and 3 other parked cars. My vehicle is has the worse damages in the rear back drivers side. The insurance company saying that they cant pay for the damages in full because there was multiple cars involved and the boy insurance only covers $5000 worth of damages. They said it... show more My car was parked. A speeder hit my car and 3 other parked cars. My vehicle is has the worse damages in the rear back drivers side. The insurance company saying that they cant pay for the damages in full because there was multiple cars involved and the boy insurance only covers $5000 worth of damages. They said it will take a bout a month before they can do something about my car and cant take care of it in full. The insurance company didnt even want to give me rental .
Update: I only have liability, Limited tort.
What about not giving me a rental car? I need a car toget back and forth to work. Im 51/2 months pregnant and have 3 other children I have to get back and forth to school.
Update 2: I live in Philadelphia.
Update 3: I didnt know it depends. I thought if a person hit your car and had insurance then the insurance company will pay for damages. This situation make me think why even have insurance.
Update 4: I have a 2001 pontiac grand am and the person who hit my vehicle had an 2005 camry.