Shelby County Indiana Law Need Help?

I need to find the law for Shelby County Indiana (Fountaintown) for the noise ordinance.My neighbor has a dog that barks nonstop from very early in the morning until late at night.Which can be heard very clearly from my boys bedroom,my bedroom,living room and kitchen.I have dated videotape of this and also him... show more I need to find the law for Shelby County Indiana (Fountaintown) for the noise ordinance.My neighbor has a dog that barks nonstop from very early in the morning until late at night.Which can be heard very clearly from my boys bedroom,my bedroom,living room and kitchen.I have dated videotape of this and also him letting his dog run unleashed.Been trying to find the law so I will know if I can get the police to help at all.Thanks
Update: I have video tape of the dog barking and also him letting his dog run loose.I found the law its section 130.03 130.03 NOISE. (A) It shall be unlawful for any person to make, continue, or cause to be made or continued any loud, unnecessary, or unusual noise which annoys, disturbs, injures, or... show more I have video tape of the dog barking and also him letting his dog run loose.I found the law its section 130.03

130.03 NOISE.
(A) It shall be unlawful for any person to make, continue, or cause to be made or continued any loud, unnecessary, or unusual noise which annoys, disturbs, injures, or endangers the comfort, repose, health, peace, or safety of others within the city.

(5) Animals, birds. The keeping of any animal or bird which by causing frequent or long continued noise shall disturb the comfort or repose of any persons in the vicinity is prohibited.
Update 2: http://www.amlegal.com/nxt/gateway.dll/Indiana/shelbyvillein/cityofshelbyvilleindianacodeofordinances?f=templates$fn=default.htm$3.0$vid=amlegal:shelbyville_in