Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 1 decade ago

china could not compete with russia????

then how culd allthough lil of russia = big ; chechens would fight russia and think they would win over them?

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Well Russia has has one major problem for a while, mostly they have only a few really good food growing areas. I know Regan brough down the Wall and all, but really at teh time they were have MASSIVE crop failures. Last time I check in any modern country where a majority of the people are hungry you by default get revolution. Chechens are looking to the Afghanis who drove out the Soviet Union, and last time I checked we were still there too, so I think and they think they still can do it. It is easy to defent a small isolated area, or comit to attaks from these areas, rather than a large swath of area like Russia has to defend.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.