Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 1 decade ago

china could not compete with russia????

then how culd allthough lil of russia = big ; chechens would fight russia and think they would win over them?

Favorite Answer

Well Russia has has one major problem for a while, mostly they have only a few really good food growing areas. I know Regan brough down the Wall and all, but really at teh time they were have MASSIVE crop failures. Last time I check in any modern country where a majority of the people are hungry you by default get revolution. Chechens are looking to the Afghanis who drove out the Soviet Union, and last time I checked we were still there too, so I think and they think they still can do it. It is easy to defent a small isolated area, or comit to attaks from these areas, rather than a large swath of area like Russia has to defend.