Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

What would todays 'pack' be called and who would be in it?

The Rat Pack consisted of Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, Sammy Davis, Jr., Peter Lawford and Joey Bishop with few females such as Shirley MacLaine (I think shes a good actress today too), Lauren Bacall, Marilyn Monroe, and Judy Garland. In the 80’s there was a Brat Pack (a play on the Rat Pack term) and the members were Emilio Estevez, (considered the leader) Anthony Michael Hall, Rob Lowe, Andrew McCarthy, Demi Moore, Judd Nelson, Molly Ringwald and Ally Sheedy.

I think George Clooney is a dapper fellow who can be comapred to Carey Grant, who was not considered part of the Rat Pack. What would todays 'pack' be coined and who would be in it?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The Frat Pack.

Will Ferrell, Vince Vaughn, John C. Reilly, Ben Stiller, Owen Wilson, Steve Carell, Seth Rogan, David Koechner

Source(s): www.the-frat-pack.com
  • 1 decade ago

There is a rat pack. Read Famous magazine...

Nicole, Joel, Paris, Benji, Lyndsay, Sam Ronson, The Olsen Twins, Lily Allen, Amy Winehouse, Micha Barton, Kelly Osbourne, Peaches and Pixie Geldof, Agynes Deyn...

The kids who are rich with a naughty, boho edge to them.

The ones you'd see in a magazine doing bumps of coke, and wearing designer vintage.

• stig
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

The Wolf Pack, GW Bush, Carl Rove, Dick Cheny, Condoleeza Rice, et al.

• 1 decade ago

The shat pack. A huge portion of the Disney stars.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

The FRAT pack-will ferrell, vince vaughn, owen and luke wilson.

• 1 decade ago

the ninja pack... sharkey can lead cause he is really good at being a ninja shark... umm you can be in it cause your all cool and sassy and stuff... me I am really good and stuff...and you know we could hang out and look really cool and stuff .. we could do stuff...cool stuff.. so what do you reckon..we could have a picture of Chuck Norris on our club house bratt pack club house.. cool hay.. better still chucky boy can be in our club as well.. ok.. cool

• 1 decade ago

colin farrell, brad pitt, tom cruise and demi moore. the cool box

• 1 decade ago

to be honest...i didnt read you question...but you told me to answer....i am sooo kind

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

wha?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.