? asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

【急!!】麻煩英文高手幫我翻譯這篇英文(英翻中)

How to Choose the Proper Entity for Your Business

By Tim Randle

First, let me state that I'm not an attorney and the rest of this article is just based on my experiences so I'd advise you to contact John Hyre at http://www.realestatetaxlaw.com to get some solid, specific advice on your particular situation.

Also, this article is not going to discuss land trusts, which some of you may have just stumbled upon. A land trust is not an entity. Although it is frequently used in conjunction with entities, it is merely a paper device used to shield property ownership from the public.

When I first got going, the recurring wisdom was that an investor should use a C corp for cash deals. By cash deals, I mean anything that throws off cash quickly. It might be a wholesale flip, retail assignment, rehab and retail, option, etc.

There were numerous reasons why this was and is recommended. First, the C corp offers great liability protection and allows the owner to take advantage of fringe benefits, thus draining the corp of excess profits through legitimate expenses.

What I've learned the hard way is that this entity is not necessarily better for cash deals than other entities unless you're doing serious cash numbers. By this I mean that the added benefits that a C corp offers are not available to you without a ton of cash coming in.

Stop and think about it for a moment. Are you going to generate enough cash to pay normal operating expenses like salary, marketing, funding, overhead, etc. and still have cash remaining to set up company programs for retirement, medical, insurance, education, etc.?

Typically, the answer's going to be "No", at least during the formative years. The primary downside to a C corp is that any losses, paper or otherwise, do not flow through to your personal tax return. You don't get to use them anytime soon.

非常感謝Stacy你的回答耶!!!如果你的時間允許,我另外還有三個知識+的問題,希望你能幫幫忙,謝謝尼^ ^ !

http://tw.knowledge.yahoo.com/question/question?qi...

Rating
    Favorite Answer

首先

我想說一下,我並不是律師。

還有,其餘的文章是根據我的經驗而寫,

所以我建議你和John Hyre連絡,

這是他的網址http://www.realestatetaxlaw.com以便獲得更符合你情況的建議。

同樣地,這個文章並沒有要討論土地信託,這個話題可能會令你們結結巴巴的。

土地信託並不是一個實體。

雖然它很常被拿來和實體擺在一起,

但這僅僅只是紙上作業,被用來保護財產所有人。

當我第一次踏進這裡,

這個屢試不爽的智慧就是投資人應該找家公司處理現金交易

我的意思是指,錢很快就會花掉了。

可能是批發、零售、rehab and retail, option, 等等....

有點事情

明天再回 ?

˙ ˇ˙

希望有幫助到你

2008-05-09 22:16:05 補充:

有很多原因可以解釋為什麼。

第一,股份有限公司提供債務的保護,也提供額外福利,

這麼一來,就能將過多的盈餘消耗在合法的花費上。

我從中學到的是,這個東西並不是真的很需要被用到,除非那是一筆非常大的金額。

我想藉著這個說明的是,除非有一堆錢進來,否則股份公司所提供的額外利潤並不足以令你滿足。

2008-05-09 22:16:56 補充:

停下來好好想想。

你要拿出很多錢去付一些平常的手續費,像是:薪水、買東西、基金、平常開銷......等等,

而且還有剩餘的錢可以用來投資公司計畫,像是退休、醫療、保險、教育.....等等?

一般來說,答案是''No'',至少在形成期間是不行的。

對股份公司而言,它的壞處是任何的損失,文件或其他東西,並不會從你個人的稅裡扣除。

你不會太快用到他們。

2008-05-10 16:30:00 補充:

你"想"要拿出很多錢去

(少打了)

Source(s): 自己的淺見 感覺沒有翻的很好, 希望有幫到你˙ ˇ˙ 我翻的沒有很好, 補充資料, ˙ ˇ˙