asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

麻煩好心人幫我解答這些題目...感謝你

11. ( ) It is not __________ to wear jeans and a T-shirt in a formal conference. Go back home and change them.

(A. humble B. appear C. appropriate D. appreciate)

12. ( ) Have you ever wondered why crabs walk __________? I thought they walk straight as we people do.

(A. sideways B. sidewall C. sidewalks D. sideswipe)

13. ( ) The most famous author of fables was a man __________ Aesop, who lived in Greece in the sixth century B. C.

(A. calling B. was calling C. was called D. called)

14. ( )When the crow opened her beak, the cheese dropped to the ground and the fox __________. The crow had nothing to eat at all. (A. gave it up B. gobbled it up C. looked it up D. got it up)

15. ( ) I just hope that you understand that __________ is extremely important. (A. being honesty

B. be honesty C. being honest D. be honest)

16. ( )John did not tell his mother the truth about his breaking the window because he was afraid of being __________.

(A. produced B. punished C. published D. prepared)

17. ( ) Let’s move on to the next proposal, __________? (A. shall we B. shall you C. will you D. do we)

18. ( ) I have seen ads and posters everywhere at school and even on the BBS. My friends keep __________ about it.

(A. ask B. to ask C. asks D. asking)

Rating
    Best Answer

11 .C

12 .A

13 .D

14 .B

15 .C

16 .B

17 .A

18 .D

要詳解的話再寄給你

Source(s): 自己

11. C

12. D

13. D

14. B

15. A

16. B

17. A

18. D

2008-05-07 16:47:36 補充:

看初秋的吧

2008-05-07 16:48:22 補充:

起秋才對 我今天頭還真昏咧