11. ( ) It is not __________ to wear jeans and a T-shirt in a formal conference. Go back home and change them.
(A. humble B. appear C. appropriate D. appreciate)
12. ( ) Have you ever wondered why crabs walk __________? I thought they walk straight as we people do.
(A. sideways B. sidewall C. sidewalks D. sideswipe)
13. ( ) The most famous author of fables was a man __________ Aesop, who lived in Greece in the sixth century B. C.
(A. calling B. was calling C. was called D. called)
14. ( )When the crow opened her beak, the cheese dropped to the ground and the fox __________. The crow had nothing to eat at all. (A. gave it up B. gobbled it up C. looked it up D. got it up)
15. ( ) I just hope that you understand that __________ is extremely important. (A. being honesty
B. be honesty C. being honest D. be honest)
16. ( )John did not tell his mother the truth about his breaking the window because he was afraid of being __________.
(A. produced B. punished C. published D. prepared)
17. ( ) Let’s move on to the next proposal, __________? (A. shall we B. shall you C. will you D. do we)
18. ( ) I have seen ads and posters everywhere at school and even on the BBS. My friends keep __________ about it.
(A. ask B. to ask C. asks D. asking)
- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
- Anonymous1 decade ago
2008-05-07 16:47:36 補充：
2008-05-07 16:48:22 補充：