Yeah Ron Paul.
1. He actually speaks the truth. Unlike those other candidates who say what the public wants to hear, the "typical politicians" , this one actually informs us of our problems and provides logical solutions to how to solve them. Would a corrupted politician after money and power actually want an educated public?
2. He has a 20 year Conservative by the Constitution honest record to back him up. He has been voting for TWENTY YEARS to help the American people.
Brief Overview of Congressman Paul’s Record:
He has never voted to raise taxes.
He has never voted for an unbalanced budget.
He has never voted for a federal restriction on gun ownership.
He has never voted to raise congressional pay.
He has never taken a government-paid junket.
He has never voted to increase the power of the executive branch.
He voted against the Patriot Act.
He voted against regulating the Internet.
He voted against the Iraq war.
He does not participate in the lucrative congressional pension program.
He returns a portion of his annual congressional office budget to the U.S. treasury every year.
Congressman Paul introduces numerous pieces of substantive legislation each year, probably more than any single member of Congress.
3. He has made many accomplishments including passing the bill to abolish the Federal Reserve, our whole problem. He wants to abolish the IRS, the unconstitutional tax.
4. He is not paid or owned by any lobbyists in the government. He never took a dime and his records prove that. He voted against funding Iraq. That means he doesn't get money off the war. He is not a member of CFR, therefore not a money/power/control seeking globalist. He does not want power. Clinton, Obama, and McCain are all members of CFR. He is for people not for money or power.
5. He is constantly marginalized by the media. That proves that the media is dishonest and is doing something dishonest and Ron Paul speaks the truth that they don't want us to know. What he does is he educates the public of our problems which the media tries to not point out. He provides solutions that is great for the people and not good for the media's money or power. The media gets money off the war in Iraq. He is against everything the government is for and that is less liberty, more spending, more government, more control, more wars, and higher taxes.
6. Ron Paul raised more money in one day than any other candidate in the history of the United States. Ron Paul gets more donations from the army than any other current candidate running for president. Ron Paul is the most popular on the internet. Preserve Net Neutrality! Its where free speech and free information on the truth exists!
"Yes, more people should listen. A rarity, a man of principle, integrity and high values running for president, exactly what America needs in this day and age."
-John, West Virginia.
"We have allowed our nation to be over-taxes and over-regulated and over-run by beaurocrats. The founders would be ashamed of us from what we're putting up with.
As a matter of fact, if we look at every single problem we're facing today, its because of the lack of respect to the constitution." -Ron Paul
Ron Paul Cartoons
Ron Paul High tide
Ron Paul: A New Hope
Ron Paul- Actual Republican
Ron Paul on Economy
Ron Paul is not dropping out