Boyfriend will not help me out 32 weeks pregnant and sick?

One I am 32 weeks pregnant as of tday and it's getting harder and harder to do simple things like go to the store without feeling like Ive been hit by a truck. today I am very flu-like with all symptoms stiff neck sore throat leg pains weak dizzy ear aches etc but just no fever. I was going 2 make 2night for my... show more One I am 32 weeks pregnant as of tday and it's getting harder and harder to do simple things like go to the store without feeling like Ive been hit by a truck. today I am very flu-like with all symptoms stiff neck sore throat leg pains weak dizzy ear aches etc but just no fever. I was going 2 make 2night for my boyfriend and I but I feel a little bit too weak to do it now---wash the dishes, then cut the meat mash the potatoes etc it just seems so exhausting I'm afraid I'll pass out. I asked my boyfriend if he could do it and he says no. He says he's too tired from work. i know I dont work as many hours as he does but he doesnt have to take care of a growing person constantly inside his body. Being pregnant in itself is becoming a full-time job to me, I feel so depleted. I take my prenatals and everything and still i feel this way. I know this sounds illy but I'm worried I'll die in the next 8 weeks from feeling so weak and depleted of my nutrients. Why cant people see I need help now?
Update: also I have explained this to him and he just says I'm whining. trust me I'm serious! and my mom cant come over and help me, ton get help i ahve to come to her and I dont want 2 drive right now! Plus I feel so sick and flu-like. I just wish I had a boyfriend who would go out of his way once in a blue moon... show more also I have explained this to him and he just says I'm whining. trust me I'm serious!
and my mom cant come over and help me, ton get help i ahve to come to her and I dont want 2 drive right now! Plus I feel so sick and flu-like.
I just wish I had a boyfriend who would go out of his way once in a blue moon to help me. Like maybe pick me up something at a restaurant or even fat food so i dont ahve 2 get it myself but he wont. It makes me angry bc I would do this for him or anybody else.
Update 2: and I have already!