I had the weirdest dream EVER. It wasso cool. What does it mean?

My dream Me and my friends my age in the apartment(live in an apartment with 5 other families only and they are pretty big and there is a giant garden)were playing and we were playing a game called war(Its a very complicated game we made up). I was running and I found a place to hide. Then I found a box with all... show more My dream
Me and my friends my age in the apartment(live in an apartment with 5 other families only and they are pretty big and there is a giant garden)were playing and we were playing a game called war(Its a very complicated game we made up). I was running and I found a place to hide. Then I found a box with all kinds of junk. I found a list inside with all the names from kids that lived in the apartment. Only kids my age were on the list(11-13 Im 11). I stuffed it in my pocket and later I took it out all the names were crossed out. I asked my best friend if she was home but she said no. Then I heard footstep. I was in my bedroom so I got scared and walked quietly and opened the door to look. It was a woman and she saw me so I asked her who she was and she just stared at me. Suddenly she swing at me with something and out of no where a cat appeared out of no where and hissed stunning her and then I ran. When I was at the door a man stared at me and the cat hissed at him like crazy.
Update: Then he just transformed to another animal a small dog. Then the man hit the dog hard and then for some reason I fainted to. When I woke up I was in a cafeteria that was all white and filled with the kids on my list. There were 9 of us. Everyone was in an uniform that was also white. They all had a transforming... show more Then he just transformed to another animal a small dog. Then the man hit the dog hard and then for some reason I fainted to. When I woke up I was in a cafeteria that was all white and filled with the kids on my list. There were 9 of us. Everyone was in an uniform that was also white. They all had a transforming animal to. The animals could talk to. It was as if the animals and kids knew each other so well. Then the man came in and told every body to go in to the sleeping room. Later another woman called me in a small room. In the room there was a small bubble and she tried to make me go in bit I was to fast for her and she had a animal thingy to it was a giant leopard thing. My animal then tried transforming to something bigger but transformed int a baby bear and leapt at the gorilla then kept randomly transforming then suddenly he grabbed my animal thing when he transformed into a mouse and squezzed it then threw me into the bubble and said something about grown ups and kids
Update 2: Sorry I put this in the wrong section.
Update 3: The garden was real but just different.
Update 4: The garden was real but just different.