I had the weirdest dream EVER. It wasso cool. What does it mean?

My dream

Me and my friends my age in the apartment(live in an apartment with 5 other families only and they are pretty big and there is a giant garden)were playing and we were playing a game called war(Its a very complicated game we made up). I was running and I found a place to hide. Then I found a box with all kinds of junk. I found a list inside with all the names from kids that lived in the apartment. Only kids my age were on the list(11-13 Im 11). I stuffed it in my pocket and later I took it out all the names were crossed out. I asked my best friend if she was home but she said no. Then I heard footstep. I was in my bedroom so I got scared and walked quietly and opened the door to look. It was a woman and she saw me so I asked her who she was and she just stared at me. Suddenly she swing at me with something and out of no where a cat appeared out of no where and hissed stunning her and then I ran. When I was at the door a man stared at me and the cat hissed at him like crazy.

Then he just transformed to another animal a small dog. Then the man hit the dog hard and then for some reason I fainted to. When I woke up I was in a cafeteria that was all white and filled with the kids on my list. There were 9 of us. Everyone was in an uniform that was also white. They all had a transforming animal to. The animals could talk to. It was as if the animals and kids knew each other so well. Then the man came in and told every body to go in to the sleeping room. Later another woman called me in a small room. In the room there was a small bubble and she tried to make me go in bit I was to fast for her and she had a animal thingy to it was a giant leopard thing. My animal then tried transforming to something bigger but transformed int a baby bear and leapt at the gorilla then kept randomly transforming then suddenly he grabbed my animal thing when he transformed into a mouse and squezzed it then threw me into the bubble and said something about grown ups and kids

Sorry I put this in the wrong section.

The garden was real but just different.

The garden was real but just different.

Favorite Answer

hehehe wow that is some dream. what i recommend is that your check www.swoon.com

in there the best way to analise a dream is to brak it into simbolisms and analise what a dog for example means, or the term running , and garden. all of those things represent sthg, that maybe all together is impossible to come up with what it means, but separately, they can actually mean sthg. i hope you understand what i mean, cos its sort of hard for me to explain..good luck!!

i just went to swoon.com and this is what i mean. for example you saw 5 families in a garden right? well the garden means Garden

A well-kept, neat but flowerless garden signifies on the whole a comfortable life with only the occasional brief disturbance; a neglected, overgrown garden indicates adversity. A dream of a garden in bloom is the absolute best and foretells spiritual satisfaction, domestic love and financial security

. so if u look up garden, and families, and litel kids and running, and a cat.... maybe u can add it all up to finding a meaning that makes sense. good luck!!

• zonker

One interpretation: your thoughts are featured interior the dream. conflict activity is skill in action, e-action, animals are thoughts. The cats that seem to maintain the day are like rescue cats! you ought to take excitement in "Alcatraz as against the Evil Librarians," by way of Brandon Sanderson; his mom reported the tale. (Any resemblance to a boy wizard is in straightforward terms coincidental.) "The Neverending tale," Michael Ende, "A Wrinkle in Time" sequence, Madeline L'Engle, "the secret backyard," Frances Burnett, "Johnny Tremain," Esther Forbes, and "the super Divorce," C. S. Lewis, additionally stable.

After much reviewing and contemplation, I've come to this conclusion. You're crazy. Just kidding. I didn't even read it. Good luck though.

Wow Good imagination!

thats crazy i have wierd dreams all i know that might be somehting is that ancient people used to believe that cats were the guardians of the underworld...?

sounds like a pokemon nightmare!

you will eat a marshmallow in the next minute.

Sorry, no one can interpret dreams except GOD!

go to dis website and c whud YOU think it means:

http://www.dreammoods.com/

• zero

long dream