A Bibi blond very good joke?

A blonde hurried into the emergency room late one night with the tip of her index finger shot off.

"How did this happened?" the emergency room doctor asked her.

"Well, I was trying to commit suicide,"the blonde replied.

"What?" sputtered the doctor," You tried to commit suicide by shooting off your finger?"

"No, silly" the blond said, "First I put the gun to my chest, and then I tought, I just paid $6,000.00 for these implants, I'm not shooting myself in the chest."

"So then?" asked the doctor.

"Then I put the gun in my mouth, and I tought," I just paid $3,000.00 to get my teeth straightened. I'm not shooting myself in the mouth."

" So then?" asked the doctor.

"Then I put the gun in my ear, and I thought: "This is going to make a loud noise. So I put my finger in my other ear before I pulled the trigger."

Liked it! Ok, then STAR it! Thanks see you...

Best Answer

Thank's a lot my freind!

I'm so stupid girl????

Yes, I mean you're right!

My neurone is knock out ;-))

Hihihihi, I like this joke and i'm not worry, I'm happy, hihihihi!!!!!

Big kisses only for you ;-D

Good evening!

Source(s): I say Hello to my friends Patobélix and Altaïr, hihihi!!!!

ha good one have a star. heres some i really like:

Did you hear about the blonde that was fired at the M&M company?

They caught her throwing away all the W'S

why did the blonde stare at the can of frozen orange juice

cuz the can said concentrate

In a parking lot last friday two blondes were seen trying to unlock the door to thier mercedes with a coat hanger. here is thier dialogue:Blonde 1 "are you gettting it? hurry up" Blonde 2 "Im trying as hard as i can but its just not unlocking" Blonde 1 "Well you bettter try harder because its starting to rain and the top is down!"

This isnt a blonde joke but its very funny

A man kills a deer and takes it home to cook for dinner.Both he and his wife decide that they won't tell the kids what kind of meat it is, but will give them a clue and let them guess.The kids were eager to know what the meat was on their plates, so theybegged their dad for the clue. Well, he said, 'It's what mommy calls me sometimes'.The little girl then screams to her brother ''Don't eat it, it's an asshole!!''

Last one

A blonde, brunette and a redhead run to the top of a burning building. Below, a few firefighters are holding a blanket telling the redhead to jump. When the redhead jumps the firefighters snatch the blanket away and she hits the concrete. When the firefighters ask the brunette to jump she jumps and again they pull the blanket away. When the firefighters ask the blonde to jump she replies, "I don't trust you, so just put the blanket down and back away

hope you like em!!!

I don't get it...if she put her finger in her other ear, then for the bullet to reach her other ear it would have gone through her head...and she'd be dead instantly. Not walking in the emergency room.

Brings a whole new meaning to the term "air head"

lol

Bonsoir, mon Cher Ami !

J'ai l'impression que Ton bidule orange en prend pour son grade...

(*)

er the funny bit is that it went right through her brain and didn't hit anything vital.

wake up!

OMG!!

I think I worked with her back in the '70's!!!

lol thats a funny one

extra my friend, you'r lucky than that Bibi didn't put her thumb , or you could 'n't have any more thumbs up from her

AHAHAHA!

Omg that is soo funny, I love it I will definatley have to remember this one!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!