Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

The Chris Daughtry shocker might happen to David Cook tonight! (DAVID COOK$ #2)?

If you are a fan of American Idol, you know what happened to Daughtry in the top 4! Is there anybody that thinks tomorrow night could possibly be the end for David Cook? I REALLY hope not. He's a total WINNER! Well, since I brought that up, who do you think should leave TONIGHT? Also, what place do you think David Cook will be in?

IF YOU'RE CONFUSED, HERE ARE THE 3 THINGS I ASKED AND HOPE YOU ANSWER:

1. IS IT THE END FOR DAVID COOK (AKA COOKIE) SUCH A CUTE NAME FOR HIM

2. WHO DESERVES TO LEAVE TOMORROW?

3. WHAT PLACE SHOULD DAVID COOK BE IN?

looking foward to 2nite's theme! (rock on cookie/David Cook!)

Favorite Answer

1. NO WAY!

2. syesha or jason

3. FIRST!

• lasure

In music yelling is what we've been given from prepare dinner. analyze prepare dinner to between the suited ever on American Idol.. Daughtry. prepare dinner isn't everywhere interior an identical universe as Daughtry so a techniques as skills. And yet prepare dinner wins and Daughtry did no longer. so we are able to make certain that American Idol has by no potential been relating to the suited skills.

I hope that it isn't, because i don't think that he deserves to leave tonight. I think (based on the performances tonight) that that guy with the dreadlocks should be off. Let's face it, he should've gone a long time ago (i think, but that's just me). and i think that he should win, but i highly doubt that he will, so instead, i say he'll get second.

Source(s): my T.V.

1. NO

2. SYESHA OR JASON

3. 1st OR 2nd