spider bite?

so my friend possiby got bitten by a spider.

on friday, and the symptoms are:

- swelling the size of your palm.

(on her knee by the way)

- and where the bite was exactly it turned white around it with a black dot in the middle.

- and the whole bite is red.

and she doesnt know if its a spider or not .

answeer. if you need more details, ask .

oh and it doesnt itch and it feels like a bruise when she touches it.

it happend over night. hold on ill post a picture

Favorite Answer

I took first aid courses, and those symptoms are very serious. Tell her to go see a doctor or even the emergency room

• bunny

She needs to get to a doctor and not mess around with that. It could go away on it's own or it could turn into something very serious. I got what I thought was a spider bite on my leg. Within three days it had enveloped my entire lower leg and the pain was so bad I could barely walk. I ended up in the hospital on IV antibiotics for a week and then as an outpatient for three more, as well as oral antibiotics for several weeks. It turned out to be infected with MRSA. MRSA is an antibiotic resistant strain of bacteria that is becoming more prevalent these days. It is very hard to treat and very fast moving. It originated in hospitals but is found pretty much everywhere. Please tell your friend to go see a doctor immediately and not wait to see if it will get better.

it kinda sounds more like a bee sting, or maybe a tick burrowed into her skin. is she around a lot of woods? what time of day did this happen?

she needs to go have it checked out by a doctor. she could get worse