Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Do you think women should be allowed to wear two piece bathing suits at water parks?

or are they too immodest?

28 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes as long as your belly isn't bigger than your booty!

• Login to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

Kimmikat's answer would be 10 if I were the asker. Do you think two-piece(ya forgot the hyphen,Teach) bathing suits are rough?Come out with me the next time I hit the NUDE beach! There are NO appearance requirements! Over the years,I've seen bags,rolls,stretch marks,scars,burn disfigurements,missing limbs,even a colostomy bag once. I don't want to make it out to be a sideshow attraction,these things(especially the bag,which was clean,thankfully) are the exception,not things you would see on a clothing-optional beach every day,but do you want to know what we nudists have that people not into it don't?A NON-JUDGEMENTAL attitude. If you don't like what you're seeing,turn your' head. People tend to be especially catty nowadays,I've noticed.Always putting someone else down in order to feel better about themselves. Your' daughter seems to be falling into this,although,she might just be repeating what she gets from tv,they PRAISE judgementalism. You should sit your' daughter down for a talk,and the basic message should be "Stop Hating". And you should watch what she's checking on tv,too.Tv is bad,it really is.

• 1 decade ago

Why not? Here in CA I rarely see a girl in a one piece suit. Maybe only at a swim meet or something....

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I would say a two piece is fine but if you are so heavy that you can't see the fabric its time to step up to a one piece

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think people should go naked at swimming pools and water parks. We take all our clothes off, then put on other clothes to go swimming, then take those off so we can put our dry stuff back on? Does this sound crazy to you?

There are nude or topless waterparks, just not in the US.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i sure as heck know that when i go to the water park in Toronto, i wear a bikini. nobody ever told me that it was not appropriate. but hey I'm down with that. bikinis 4 life!!!!!!!

• 1 decade ago

Actually, I wouldn't mind if they only wore one of the two pieces.

Source(s): "The above is my official opinion to this poll/survey and should in no way be misconstrued as chatting."
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yes, theyre worn at the beach with all the little kids around. its the same thing.

plus, who wants a one piece tan?!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

some.

i feel like a 300 pound woman probably shouldn't wear a bikini.

• 1 decade ago

I think they should be able to wear a one piece lol

• 1 decade ago

i think they are fine;

some people cant wear a one piece.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.