Major lifestyle change...body cleanse?

I'm living probably one of the least healthy lifestyles around. I drink a lot of sugar-filled, highly caffeinated soda, eat junk food every day and whenever I feel like it. I eat a lot of fast food and very little fruits/vegetables. I don't have an exercise routine at all, and my daily job involves a lot of... show more I'm living probably one of the least healthy lifestyles around. I drink a lot of sugar-filled, highly caffeinated soda, eat junk food every day and whenever I feel like it. I eat a lot of fast food and very little fruits/vegetables. I don't have an exercise routine at all, and my daily job involves a lot of sitting.

I'm in my 20's and think I have a chance to turn things around before I get any serious health problems. I'm aiming for a lifestyle that is the complete opposite of the one I live now....basically a healthy diet and fruits/veggies/whole grains, etc. and daily exercise. Also, I want to stop drinking soda completely.

Now before I take the plunge I'm wondering if I should do a few days of a "cleansing" program to rid my body of the crap and toxins I've been putting into it for years. I don't know the first thing about body cleansing, but it sounded like a good idea. Can anyone help me out?