Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Survey- what is your favorite line from a movie?

It can be a romantic, funny, Scary, or Action movie Line.

Mine Is Shrek..

Do You Know the Muffin Man,

who lives in Dury Lane, Yes i know the muffin Man

well she's Married to the muffin man,

the muffin man?

THE MUFFIN MAN

Best Answer

Just keep swimming..

from Finding Nemo. Good life advice.

• Linda

Your a fat loser and you have body odour -School of Rock I had my period OK!!! - Hot Chick Pussys on the pavement! -Superbad Are you an asshole? Cos you're hairy and you smell like ****- Bandcamp What kind of father wouldn't care about....a pig wearing a hat! - The Simpsons movie If you're african than why are you white?- mean girls What is this a center for ants?- zoolander I just sharted You what? I just farted and a little **** came out- Along came polly

pretty much anything that King Julian says in Madagascar =]]

-"After much deep and profound brain things inside my head..."

-"How can you have the heebie-jeebies for Mr. Alex? Look at him. He's so cute. And plushy."

-"Julian: Welcome to Madagascar.

Marty the Zebra: Mada-who-ah?

Julian: No. Not who-ah. As-car."

-"Nonsense, Maurice. Come on, everybody! Let's go and meet the pansies!"

-"What is a simple bite on the butt among friends? Here, give me a nibble."

-"Maurice, my arm is tired, wave it for me.. Faster, you naughty little monkey!"

-"The foosa. They are always annoying us by trespassing, interrupting our parties, and ripping our limbs off."

-"Maurice, you did not raise your hand. Therefore, your heinous comment will be stricken from the record. Does anyone else have the heebie-jeebies for Mr. Alex? No? Good. So shut up."

All time fave:

Julian: "Shh! We're hiding. Be quiet everyone. That includes me. Shh! Who's making that noise? Oh, it's me again..."

(before opening gift) If it's a severed head, I'm gonna be upset.

(After opening the gift) A gun rack? A gun rack? I don't own a gun, let alone enough guns to necessitate a whole rack.

-Wayne's world.

Also from Wayne's world

Do you have any Grey Poupon?

and

to Alice Cooper. We're not worthy.

"Lying is the most fun a girl can have without taking her clothes off, but it's much better if you do"

Natalie Portman in Closer (while stripping for Clive Owen)

"I like your costume too!! But when I dress up as a frigid b**ch, I try not to look so constipated"

Resse Whithersoppn in Legally Blonde

• "Well, the future better watch out, 'cause I'm Foxy Cleopatra & I'm a whooooole lotta woman!" Beyonce from Austin Powers

Fredo: Taken care of me? Taken care of me? I'm your older brother Mike. I was stepped over

Michael: Its not what pop wanted

Fredo: It ain't what I wanted!! I'm smart.. I'm not like everyone says..

The Godfather part 2

Scene... Michael talking to Fredo about his betrayal

• twoges

Gone in 60 Seconds, "you need a role model." It isn't just the line it is how the guy said it.

And the smell of the air! I used to spend a week just breathing-treebeard(lord of the rings)

I did it! I did it! I am a wild success! I sold 'em all, all my paintings. You don't have to be embarrassed by me anymore, I'm rich! Isn't that what you wanted, aren't we happy now. Don't you understand, that everything I do, I do it for you. Anything, that might be special in me, is you.

Great Expectations

• Dom

This isn't Nam, man! There are ****** rules!

---Big Lebowski

Some muthafuckas always tryin to iceskate uphill.

---Blade

Good? bad?.....I'm the guy with the gun

---Army of Darkness