Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

If all the power, honor and glory belong to "our father" in Heaven?

Who in Hell is Jesus?

• Acorn
    Favorite Answer

Any glory that goes to God the Father, goes to God the Son and God the Holy Spirit too. That's how interconnected they all are.

The first part of the text here refers (badly, but barely recognizably) to some Biblical texts. They are texts of praise of god.

When my team won the Super Bowl, I was yelling "We're number one!"

Now, I don't believe we are actually number one, but that's what I was shouting. It's the same thing with these praise shouts in the Bible. You also see it in references to the King in the Old Testament, when they shout, "May the King live forever!"

Nobody seriously thinks the king will live forever. It's praise language. I think we have to see the Davidic Covenant that way too. It means the descendants of David will sit on the throne of Judah for a long time, not forever. Nothing lasts forever.

Jesus is the second person or aspect of the Trinity. The Father is the first; the Holy Spirit is the third person.

They are in fact all different ways of understanding the one true God, who is one and indivisible.

You mean "Who in HEAVEN is Jesus?" don't you?

JESUS IS GOD. He now is in Heaven.

Jesus said, "I and the Father are One."

"If you have seen Me, you have seen the Father, also."

"Before Abraham was, I AM"

"I AM the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End."

This is GOD speaking. Jesus is GOD IN THE FLESH.

God made Himself man, and came to earth. He had to become like man to die, so we could have our sins forgiven, and be reconciled back with God (Father, Son, and Holy Spirit)

Jesus is also God's Son, in the way that He separated Himself from the Father to come to earth. He had to be born of a human woman to do that. That is how He is also the SON OF GOD. Now, they (Father and Son) are back together again in Heaven on the Throne of God.

Jesus is our Father in Heaven.

There are 3 persona. 1)God the Father 2)God the Son (Jesus) 3) God the Holy Spirit

There is only one God but in different persona. Whoever worship Jesus also worship the Father.

• leann

He was speaking about his heavenly Father, the one who gave him everything he possesses, including his life. As Jesus said at John 6:57: "I live because of the Father. Also, at John 3:35, he said: "The Father loves his Son and has put everything into his hands."

by the way in the book of Revelation - it says that all power, honor and glory belong to Jesus- why? BECAUSE HE IS GOD

Jesus is the Branch of the Father. Also called the Son and also called God in the flesh. The Holy Spirit is a branch of the Father God who comes to live inside of us. It is the Holy Spirit who teaches us all things concerning Christ. The fullness of God is all three.

JESUS my friend is the one who points us to the FATHER.

Also consider this:John 10:30 I and my Father are one. spoken by JESUS

Hope this helps you get to know JESUS

if people use their brains they will realise that jesus was another prophet and nothing more im no muslim by the way i just read between the lines and realise any of the times the son of god stuff was brought up was made up well after the fact

Jesus is our savior. King of Kings. the son of God. the only way to His Father is through Him.

The Father's son and the only way to get to the Father. Jesus is no longer in hell, God raised him up and out of it.