My friends and I are having a huge debate and we thought we'd take it to yahoo answers?

What kind of girl would you rather go out with a "girly girl" or a "Tomboy"?

Favorite Answer

I'm not a guy, but personally I think a mix is good. I never understood how guys could handle a girly girl unless they honestly thought she was cute like that...but girly girls are so whiny and annoying and....any stereotypical annoying trait a woman has, a girly girl has times 10 it seems. Tomboys usually have a casual, non-intimidating sex appeal...and guys can hang with them easier...but some guys can't do that, they need a polar opposite girly girl for some reason, she can't be like the boys. Idk. A mix is what most girls seem to have, that seems best.

Tomboys can be(arm twistin')dolled up when needed.But girly girls...good luck getting them out camping(without being whiny)or throwing a football around in the mud.Tomboy all the way.

I don't date girls, but if I were a guy, I would go for the girly girl. Women are supposed to be girly, there is a little something amiss when they are all rough and tough. Plus, they might beat you up!

girly girl, she would be a B**** but the tomboy would get unbearable after a while, there's gotta be SOME sexiness.

a girly girl that lets me ba a manly man and do man things like guy stuff

girly girl

• depends on the guy.. if he is very outdoorsy.. tomboy... if he a pretty boy.. then a girly girl

both can be fun. the girly girl will cost you more.

girly

One that has the best of both worlds.