I am trying to find where I can get a change of address for Medicare and Medicaid?

I want to send a change of address to medicare and medicaid. I dont know where to go to find it on here

2 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    Centers for Medicare and Medicaid website is www.cms.gov

    You also might need social security's website www.ssa.gov

    Source(s): Independent Life & Health Broker
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    you have to go to your social services office and ask for a change of address form. super easy to fill out, then you can just give it to them while you're there.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.