What figure (political, celeb, etc...) do you respect most?

Or figures*

Anderson Cooper

Jay Leno,

Warren Buffet

Bono

Al gore

Favorite Answer

There isn't one figure I respect the most, rather a quilt of people that I feel have changed or tried to move the world in a more peaceful and positive direction and here they are in no particular order:

Rep.Barney Frank(D) , Al Gore, Bono, His Highness The Dalai Lama, Martina Navratilova, Billie Jean King, Rep. Jerrold Nadler(D), Cindy Sheehan, Anderson Cooper, Deepak Chopra, Alan Ball, Arriana Huffington, Gandhi, MLK jr, Mother Teressa, Barack Obama, Pam Spaulding

These are all I can think of at the moment...I'm sure I'll think of more later on.

The Dalai Lama

Stephen Hawking

Paulo Coelho

J.K. Rowling

Eddie Vedder

• God

my mother

Mother Theresa

Coretta Scott King

Martin Luther King

Brian Keith "Dexter" Holland of "The Offspring"

Jimmy Buffett.

Sam Houston

Carole Strayhorn

Harrison Ford

Bowling for Soup

D

isn't humorous that they supply the effect of being all Republicans? i assume their money is quite substantial to them. Ronald Reagan ruined a good number of California, Arnold has no longer carried out plenty greater advantageous, Sonny Bono i don't comprehend his record regardless of if it would be alongside the comparable traces. Celebrities are particularly seen and nicely-cherished, whilst their political ideals are hidden. in case you spot in California authentic now, Arnold isn't that respected anymore. human beings are even asserting they sense sorry approximately balloting for him. that is sadder whilst human beings vote in accordance to their video clips and not the archives presented.

Ron Paul

Stephen Colbert

Jon Stewart

Alan Cumming

I respected Mother Theresa..she was a strong, intelligent and loving woman. To respect her you only had to look at her acts of kindness.

Dalai Lama

Bono

Brad Pitt

Anyone who uses their money/fame to help others

Bono.