Affairs? 3 of 3 in the series. JOKE!?

NUMBER 3! Enjoy! sandy :O) The 5th Affair A man walked into a cafe, went to the bar and ordered a beer. 'Certainly, Sir, that'll be one cent.' 'One Cent?' the man exclaimed. He glanced at the menu and asked, 'How much for a nice juicy steak and a bottle of wine?'... show more NUMBER 3! Enjoy!

sandy :O)

The 5th Affair

A man walked into a cafe, went to the bar and ordered a beer. 'Certainly, Sir, that'll be one cent.'

'One Cent?' the man exclaimed. He glanced at the menu and asked, 'How much for a nice juicy steak and a bottle of wine?'

'A nickel,' the barman replied.

'A nickel?' exclaimed the man. 'Where's the guy who owns this place?' The bartender replied, 'Upstairs, with my wife.'

The man asked, 'What's he doing upstairs with your wife?'

The bartender replied, 'The same thing I'm doing to his business down here.'

The 6th Affair

Jake was dying. His wife sat at his bedside. He looked up and said weakly, 'I have something I must confess.'

'There's no need to,' his wife replied.

'No,' he insisted, 'I want to die in peace. I slept with your sister, your best friend, her best friend and your mother!'

'I know,' she replied, 'now just rest and let the poison
work.'