Affairs? 2 of 3 in a series. JOKE!?

NUBMER 2! STAR AND SHARE! Sandy :O) The 3rd Affair A mortician was working late one night. He examined the body of Mr. Schwartz, about to be cremated, and made a startling discovery. Schwartz had the largest private part he had ever seen! 'I'm sorry Mr. Schwartz,' the... show more NUBMER 2!

STAR AND SHARE!

Sandy :O)

The 3rd Affair

A mortician was working late one night. He examined the body of Mr. Schwartz, about
to be cremated, and made a startling discovery. Schwartz had the largest private part he had ever seen!

'I'm sorry Mr. Schwartz,' the mortician commented, 'I can't allow you to be cremated with such an
impressive private part. It must be saved for posterity.'

So, he removed it, stuffed it into his briefcase,
and took it home and said, 'I have something to show you -- you won't believe this,' he said to his wife, opening his briefcase.

'My God!' the wife exclaimed, 'Schwartz is dead!'

The 4th Affair

A woman was in bed with her lover when she heard her husband opening the front door.
'Hurry,' she said, 'stand in the corner.'

She rubbed baby oil all over him, then dusted him with talcum
powder. 'Don't move until I tell you,' she said, 'Pretend you're a statue.'

'What's this?' the husband inquired as he entered the room. 'Oh it's a statue,' she replied, 'the Smiths bought one and I liked it so I go t one for us, too.'

No more was said, not even when they went to bed. Around
2 AM the husband got up, went to the kitchen and returned with a sandwich and a beer.

'Here,' he said to the statue, 'have this. I stood like that
for two days at the Smiths and nobody offered me a damned thing.'