A husky "fetch"? You would most likely have better luck trying to find bigfoot!
It is a very rare Husky that will fetch. It is simply below them. Oh, they will chase the ball down, but their attitude is "you threw it away, I found it, so now its mine! End of discussion!" Sometimes that's when the games begin ..... you try to get the ball(?) and the dog will make you chase her for it. The dog will normally win.
Siberian Husky Property Laws
1. If I like it, it’s mine.
2. If it’s in my mouth, it’s mine.
3. If I had it a little while ago, it’s mine.
4. If I can take it from you, it’s mine.
5. If it’s mine, it must never be yours.
6. If it looks like mine, it’s mine.
7. If I saw it first, it’s mine.
8. If you are playing with something else and put it down, it’s mine.
9. If I am chewing something up, all the pieces are mine.
10. If it used to be yours, get over it.
11. If it’s broken, it’s yours.
25 years of being owned by Siberian Huskies. I currently have 16 Huskies most of whom were rescued by us from people who didn’t know what they were getting into