Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 1 decade ago

online games?

What are some good online games to play? Either free or under 20 bucks. something where you can interact with other people.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Dofus, it's made by Ankama games. It's free if you want the bare minimums (which is what i and the majority of other players survived on), or you can subscribe which gives you extra items and access to other areas. I've made plenty of friends from all over the world playing this game, just don't be an idiot and you'll get on just fine. Here a few tips for yuo once you start playing:

1, Never leave the first place you come to until you're level 30+, you'll need to be with a group to survive down there if you're not strong enough on your own.

2, Get the full gobble set (made of like a sheep), it's the strongest while you're up there.

3, After you've chosen your class, take a look at what statistics you're character is best at and boost that/those stats alone. for example, if you're attacks are strength based, then only level up you're strength stat, your items (hopefully all Gobble) will boost the rest up perfectly.

They're working on a new and better looking sequel to Dofus called Wakfu, maybe look for that on google hey?

• 1 decade ago

First off, GW is like 30, 20, and 20, and each expansion can stand alone, so he could get one of the cheaper two, if he wanted, then add on as he goes. There are also more options than runescape, www.nexon.com has Maplestory and Mabinogi, Both are free to play but you can pay for special items and whatnot, there's also Ragnarok online, but I don't know how to get that, sorry. Also, if you dont want graphics, there are MUD's, these are text-based adventure games, usually medieval-fantasy based, where you go around killing stuff, getting items, exp, gold, so on, among other people. www.mudconnect.com to find one, there are a good 1600+ on TMC, so don't let the first one turn you off them, don't let telnet turn ya off them either. :)

Source(s): I played Maplestory for about 4 months, I current play 1 mud, and Co-Admin another, And I own all 3 GW's
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Runescape sounds like the one for you. Registration is free and once you pass the tutorial you can interact with other users and challenge them to fights and swap items and gold with them and a whole load of other useless things.

www.runescape.com

Also, if you like the game that much, you can become a member for a price of $10 per month. With this, you get a monthly payment of money and some items that other users that are not members cannot obtain.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If you're into MMORPGs typical KOrean grind-fest then check out Cabal Online(ogplanet.com if you're in North America). pvp-oriented then theres RohanOnline which is coming soon into Open beta. Both Games are free. As with free to play games there are always spammers/botters which can't be helped unless the companies decide to sue the ppl behind the acts.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Yes u can log on to www.zapak.com. In which u can interact with other peoples. Its FREE of cost.

• 1 decade ago

you should buy guild wars, it is about 50 bucks but it worths it because you don't have to pay ever again and it has good graphics : )

• 1 decade ago

Miniclips.com. I think its all for free.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.