19 Answers

Relevance
  • Best Answer

Why do you call it a sex scandal? it is one incident

Source(s): Melody Rose
  • Onika
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

The Church has done her laundry, all the bad priests are in jail. Strict reforms have been put in place so that never happens again. Study after study shows that Protestant ministers have more scandals than priests, and I have yet to see a Protestant leader meet abuse victims face to face the way our beloved Pope has. In New York City, an average of ONE CHILD PER DAY gets raped by a public school teacher and they get protected by the teachers unions. So it's not the victims that matter, its the identity of the accused. Welcome to the witch hunt of the Third Millenium.

• No I'm not shocked out of the thousands of priests we have he is just one, going by the article it wasn't a case of rape it was a case of abuse of position, and he wouldn't be the first man working in prison system to do this, however of all the sex scandals rapes incest murders, it doesn't surprise me that you posted this and pointed it out!! you would not have done this if he had been a pastor or anyone else! you posted this because he was a catholic priest!!

And for once I agree with nasserist above post that link is horrifying will you be posting that about the Evangelicals pastors???

• 1 decade ago

No one should be shocked by this. I know someone who worked in the county jail for nine years. He said that they fire about one employee every couple of months for doing this and it is usually the women workers who are fired for having sex with male inmates.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

just becouse a priest is a preast or a christian is a christian dosent make this person incapable of comiting sin and the facts are less men who try to fallow god shall comitssucha crime than those that dont you just dont here about theothere people becouse they do so often thethings a christian fallsto do every so often jesus dint sin he forgives us when we repent if we could be perfict to then why would we need forgivness

• 1 decade ago

in this day and age nothing shocks me anymore i read something about 2 years ago about a 35 year old man that raped his 6 month old daughter i think that was the last thing ive ever read that shocked me

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It dont shock me but it does worry me a bit.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

is it just me but all the great Sex Scandals happen in America and not in the old world

so it really dosen't say something about catholics

just about Americans

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

As long as their is news there will always be scandals.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You think this is bad?

Christian pastors in Nigeria are accusing children of being witches and ordering them killed.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2007/dec/09/tracym...

Source(s): Muslim
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.