Can anybody recall this 60's or 70's movie?!!?

this is a movie about a guy that goes into a house and felt for a girl and they were in a custome party, she was wearing a white angel custome with wings, all i remember at the end the party is over and he comes back the next day to the house and found out the house was burned out years ago and the only thing he... show more this is a movie about a guy that goes into a house and felt for a girl and they were in a custome party, she was wearing a white angel custome with wings, all i remember at the end the party is over and he comes back the next day to the house and found out the house was burned out years ago and the only thing he found was one of the wings that belongs to the girl's custome!!
please help!! thanx
i've been looking for this tittle and i cant find it
Update: this is a movie about a guy that goes into a mansion house he was in a custome party,he fell for a girl she was wearing a white angel custome with wings, all i remember at the end the party is over and he comes back the next day to the house and found out the house was burned out years ago and the only thing he... show more this is a movie about a guy that goes into a mansion house he was in a custome party,he fell for a girl she was wearing a white angel custome with wings, all i remember at the end the party is over and he comes back the next day to the house and found out the house was burned out years ago and the only thing he found was one of the wings that belongs to the girl's custome!!
please help!! thanx
i've been looking for this tittle and i cant find it
2 answers 2