Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

Guys who's your man crush.. Girls who's your girl crush?

So I think everyone has a crush on someone of the same sex, whether you'd have sex with them, admire them, want thier life, thing they are handsome/pretty.

So who is yours?

My girl crush is - Kate Hudson. Yeah.. I'd do her. : )

My boyfriend said his guy crush is- Edward Norton

Okay.. be honest I know you have one-

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Jessica Biel...

Angolina Jolie... ahhh i'd do them both at the same time... FCUK

• 3 years ago

i like this guy, yet i haven't talked to him..i does no longer have the middle..i'm probable the main insecure individual regarding chatting with him, yet as quickly as i'm living house i think like i'm too stable for him lol I have been given some extraordinary ego. And no i do in contrast to quite a few certainly one of my same gender ;D

• 1 decade ago

Anne Hathaway

• 1 decade ago

Man Crush - Gary Oldman

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Johnny Depp, ever since I saw him as Edward Scissorhands and Roux (in Chocolat). I've never ever saw a guy have chiseled face like him and modest at the same time!

• 1 decade ago

Oooh.

My Girl Crushes:

Angelina (who doesn't want her)

Amy Lee - Evanesence

Clare Danes.

• Dave R
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Rosie O' Donald. -- If you don't consider her a guy... maybe like Sufjan Stevens or something (he's a great singer). I wouldn't do any guy, but it's sort of a crush I guess you could call it.

• 1 decade ago

lol...my girl crush is Angelina Jolie, cause she's the total package and i luv everything about her!! and my guy crush is Jet li cause he is a down to earth person! not to mention one hot Asian guy!

• 1 decade ago

I would have to say.. Dita Von Teese is my girl crush

• 1 decade ago

my girl crush in emma watson ..coz she is so beautiful and cute..and a brilliant actress

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.