? asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

請英文大大,幫忙我看英文文法,,,謝謝

4.When your parents were younger, they probably had little money, how did they get by? Do their spending habits differ from yours? How?

My parents are were young to have no money, so make money very hard, therefore cause them all very economical consumption temperament

(我的父母年輕沒有什麼金錢,所以都很辛苦賺錢,也因此造成他們都很節省的消費習性)

5.Assume you became rich unexpectedly (nice thought, isn’t it?). What would you do with the money? Please explain your plan if this dream came true.

If I became rich unexpectedly, first I will buy a house live or invest to use, On partially putting in the bank to accept interest, one partial investment, a partially contribute money to person society that need to be helped up, end will leave of money take a tour around the world

(如果我意想到地變得富有,首先我會先買房子自住或投資用,一部份放在銀行收利息,一部份投資,一部份捐款給需要幫助的人社會上,最後將剩下的錢環遊世界)

6.How to plan salary in the every month(examples, save, investment, expenditure of proportion

如何計劃薪水,每個月(舉例,儲蓄,投資,支出的比重)

1 Answer

Rating
  • Elisa
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

4. When your parents were young, they probably had little money. How did they get by? Did their spending habits differ from yours? How?

=> When my parents were young, they had no money, so they worked very hard to earn a living. This led them to become very thrifty in spending.

(我的父母年輕沒有什麼金錢,所以都很辛苦賺錢,也因此造成他們都很節省的消費習性)

5. Assume (that) you become rich unexpectedly. Nice thought, isn’t it?

What would you do with the money? Please explain your plan if this dream comes true.

=> If I become rich unexpectedly, I will first buy a house as a residence or as an investment. I will then deposit part of the remaining money in a bank to collect interest, invest part (of the money) in the stock market, donate part (of the money) to those who are in need, and spend the remaining (money) traveling around the world.

Words in ( ) for the corrections on #5 can be omitted.

(如果我意想到地變得富有,首先我會先買房子自住或投資用,一部份放在銀行收利息,一部份投資,一部份捐款給需要幫助的人社會上,最後將剩下的錢環遊世界)

6. How do you plan to divide up your salary every month? (For examples: proportions among savings, investments, and spending.)

如何計劃薪水,每個月(舉例,儲蓄,投資,支出的比重).

Source(s): Myself. Studied English abroad at the age of 11. Tutored English as an Undergrad. A project manager in the US since 1992.
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.