what reasons would you have to not want to accept someone into your group...?

if they never hurt anyone and always treat people the way they want to be treated?

i am in college and i have a few friends who are part of this larger group and i am currently trying to make more friends in that group and be a part of it, but there are 2 guys who really seem to not want me hanging around, one of whom REALLY tries to be mean and embarass me sometimes. and it seems to be having an effect on the way the rest of them see me.

think realistically. if YOU were in a group and someone was trying to get into your group and be friends with you and they were a good person, what other things could drive YOU to make a concious effort to exclude them and force them out of your group?

Favorite Answer

you're an easy target bro. you gotta understand, there are somepeople who will take advantage or make fun of another just to make themselfs look good. also, if you dont stand up for yourself, people will see you as weak and wont respect you.

three choices really. you can let them carry on humiliating you in public and have the rest look down on you. you can forget them and find other friends. or, you can stand up for yourself. next time they say something, answer back. make sure you do it in a friendly way though so that it sounds like a joke. cause if you lash out, it means they're getting to you.

people can be very narrow minded, and ignorant. thats how just some people are, and there is nothing a person can do to change that, only make some kind of effort. dont' try to be something your not around those people, just be yourself, someone who has good sence will notice that and start to be friends with you. if its only 2 odd balls who are being dube ***** then pay them no tenstion. it's something that is wrong with them, not you, but if you see that the whole group are acting different towards you, then that will let you know that they are on the same level as the other 2. a group that fits you will come to you.

Maybe they don't like the way you dress? think you won't fit in? or maybe they see that you're a really great person and don't want you stealing their fame?

whatever the reason..dude it is sooooo not worth it. even though you might want to be friends with the other people, if they are that easily swayed by a couple dumbasses then they aren't worth your time.

there are TONS of people at school. i'm sure you'll natually click with more mature people :)

That's a question I can't really answer. I was always on the receiving end of the cold shoulder or the embarrassing and mean remarks. I just decided that if they didn't want to be friends with me, it was their loss, and went my own way.

• bucci

Why connect a set once you may initiate your very own? in basic terms be your self, consult with people who click with you, do your college artwork, and characteristic relaxing. college days bypass by using speedy. once you graduate from intense college that crap does not even matter any further. have self assurance me. Be a trendsetter, do no longer persist with a fashion. Nonchalance is the best. people who attempt too stressful are continuously disliked and thrown away like a used condom. :P

UH ARE U ALWAYS SAD LOOK THE ONLY THING THAT U CAN DO IS PRAY TO GOD

dont be part of their group. find another one.