Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Do you beleive in ghosts??

I saw something today, in daylight that scared the creeps out of me. I was making a video, by my windo, and I re-watched it, and there appeared to be a circle of light going down my wall. I have a feeling it was an orb. But it could have been something reflecting off it, but I cant find anything that would have caused it.

What do you think??

Main question is..

Do you beleive in ghosts?

[Sorry I'm really paranoid]

• Shara
    Favorite Answer

No, l don't.. l have never seen one.

Yes, I do believe in them but I'm not sure if I saw one but I have felt one around me one time when I used ouija board (long story). Even to experience an orb most people say that the air gets cold or the battery on your camera runs out fast because of the certain type of power they use to exist. It's electro-magnetic or something I can't remember. But anyway, you should put it on youtube and ask someone that runs a paranormal website to look at it.

Good find though, I'm intrigued by these experiences.

• cronic

No, yet that would not advise they do no longer exist. i've got had extraordinary issues take place around my homestead that i can't clarify, yet that would not inevitably mean they have been led to via ghosts. The otherday I woke up at 2am (perfect at 2:00am) in a cold sweat as quickly as I heard a noisy boost and that i might desire to have sworn I observed like a 7ft black parent walk out of my room (appeared like the bleak reaper and not utilising a scythe) and down the corridor and the flooring have been squeeking each and every time it walked (we've wood flooring under the carpet). i think of it became my concepts enjoying tricks on me....

Yes

Although there are many stories of ghosts are available, which suggest that ghosts exist; but i don't believe in ghosts

Sure. I think it's possible that Ghost are real. I'm not really worried about it however. Most things I hear about are harmless incounters.

• Smallz

Yep. I believe in ghost, but I ain't afraid of em!

Yeah I do :[

I keep trying to tell myself they're not real, but I just get a little paranoid at night sometimes =P

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/?qid=20080501165...

Answer plz

• Yes, I do, except I have never had an encounter. I would love to have an encounter though!

I do believe in ghosts... seen one before...