Massie block!!??

this is the fourth time i have posted this question. I really want to like Massie Block. I really dont care if I am mean to other people. kk, so I am all ready rich, have chestnut hair like her, go to a top private school, and have a cook, 2 maids, a driver ect. but the main reason I want to be Massie block is cuz... show more this is the fourth time i have posted this question. I really want to like Massie Block. I really dont care if I am mean to other people. kk, so I am all ready rich, have chestnut hair like her, go to a top private school, and have a cook, 2 maids, a driver ect. but the main reason I want to be Massie block is cuz she is the alpha of her clique. I want to be like her. I kinda already have a clique but we aren't as set up as the PC. I love the books too. I already have designer clothes, but i need comebacks, hair styles, ways to be mean, how to become and alpha ect. I also want to make my clique members respect me. I mean like I have to be the alpha. I want to be the most popular girl in the grade. No answers like be urself, and answers like massie stinks or that ur not at all like massie cuz u have to ask how to be fabulous thats not true. U can expect to be reported and or removed for that. So only lovers of the clique. And i also need a list of what i will need, and what to do.
thnx♥
21 answers 21