Whats the best way to egg an car?

I know this is childish and illegal but its better than shooting the cheating a** son of a b**ch. How can i get the best damage out of egging the precious acura that he was f******* his dirty butt tricks in? I heard if you egg with toliet paper it will stick? Also will the impact of the eggs make the car alarm go... show more I know this is childish and illegal but its better than shooting the cheating a** son of a b**ch. How can i get the best damage out of egging the precious acura that he was f******* his dirty butt tricks in? I heard if you egg with toliet paper it will stick? Also will the impact of the eggs make the car alarm go off? If so what is a way that i can damage his car without it going off? Please dont tell me im stupid or its worng or whatever...i know what risk i am taking by vandalising ones property....dont ask that i grow up or anything...im 23 years old and i am not doing this as a prank...this is revenge
Update: I want him to have to put in a lot of work...i want him to either be driving aroung in a busted car or for him to empty that lil bank account of his to get it fixed....thats why i want the best way that produces the best results
Update 2: also what about keying the car...u think that will make the alarm go off?