R4L

Better Guitarist? Ray Toro of MCR, Kevin Jonas of the Jonas Brothers, or Eric Johnson?

Ray Toro of My Chemical Romance, Kevin Jonas of The Jonas Brothers, or Eric Johnson?

Who's the best guitarist? Why?

I know it's a troll question, I just want see the responses.

Favorite Answer

hmm I'm gonna say Eric...seeing as he's really the best guitarist alive in his genre.

The real problem here is that Kevin Jonas has the sickest guitars money can buy...I guess all it takes is money.

haha a Jonas Brother? Thats all my sister listens to and i can tell you theres nothing in the guitar thats appealing

Eric Johnson is an amazing guitar player

Don't really know why the negative vibe towards Ray Toro.. The only reason people dislike MCR is cause of their image and therefore conclude that they're emo (when they're not) and can't play.. Ray Toro can indeed play guitar and has some sick solos and riffs on a few songs

Eric Johnson

I'd like to see Ray Toro or Kevin Jonas even attempt a 3 string sweep, let alone a minor 7th chord

Ray Toro is an amazing guitarist in pretty much every My Chemical Romance song he does something really cool with it

• Ok, first of all, Jonas Bros. suck. Period. Kevin Jonas wouldn't know his way around a guitar riff if it jumped off his guitar and gave a bj. Ray Toro is pretty awesome, tho.

Eric Johnson because he's the only one of the 3 who actually knows how to play guitar. About the only instrument the other 2 can play is the skin flute.

The problem w/ this question is that the JB fans wouldn't know a good guitar player if one hit em upside the head w/ a big, fat rollodex.

http://www.dcprojectservices.co.uk/images/rollodex...

Eric Johnson is a great guitarist, and the other two are talentless abortion survivors.

edit - MCM - You don't like Eric Johnson? He is not my style but he can play.

Eric Johnson -ah-DUH!!

I love his song "Cliffs of Dover" pure musical genius, unlike the jonass sisters or mcr