Where's a good winery to visit in Napa Valley, CA?

The boyfriend and I are planning a weekend trip to go from Los Angeles to Napa Valley. We want to check out the wineries, grapes, and all that good stuff. My boyfriend is a photographer, so the main purpose is to have him take pictures while I run around and look at grapes. I'm kind of new to wineries in... show more The boyfriend and I are planning a weekend trip to go from Los Angeles to Napa Valley. We want to check out the wineries, grapes, and all that good stuff. My boyfriend is a photographer, so the main purpose is to have him take pictures while I run around and look at grapes.

I'm kind of new to wineries in Napa Valley. I always drive by them...never stopped by to check them out. Also, we're actually not big wine drinkers because we don't really know how to pick out wine.

Any suggestions on which wineries are good? Which ones are visually appealing and photo-friendly? Where do we stay for the night? How much do these places usually cost? What about wine classes?