Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Would you spend the night at your boss's house for a million dollars?

If there was no risk of getting fired for sexual harassment or on the other hand, no chance of getting fired for upsetting the boss if you didn't? Also, you are there to ONLY spend the night...but you have to sleep nude in the bed next to your boss. Would you do it?

Favorite Answer

My boss IS my husband...I wish someone would pay me or FIRE me!!!

I guess it depends, my boss is almost 65 and female, pretty sure she'll be out like a light and will snore like a bear. I could spend 8 hours there for a million. Beats my hourly wage now! LOL

• Dusk

Ay no! Even though I no longer worked for the perverted boss I used to, I wouldn't do the same with the boss I have now. I really don't picture myself next to a sixty something woman....ugh.... = (

• J.R.

I'm a guy. Hopefully my boss is a female. But maybe for 1,000,000 i still maybe sleep in the same bed wit a dude but def no Micheal Jackson nonsense.

Without a doubt. If the money is tax free there isn't a lot I wouldn't do for a million dollars. You can pay for a lot of therapy with a million dollars.

Well right now my boss is my fathers wife.... And I don't swing that way.. But you never said anything about sex. So ALRIGHT! For a million dollars.. Why not?

I did with my boss of my one of my first jobs. Then we dated in secret for 18 months. It was a lot of fun getting in trouble! I had to report to her office.

Maybe, but it would be to awkward seeing my boss the next day at work.

Hell yes! I'd give him $500.00 and send him to a hotel! We've shared a hotel room several times but NEVER the same bed though so it wouldn't be that big a deal.

• kja63

My boss is the same sex as I am, so there wouldn't be any problems. Yep -- hand over the million bucks!

well, My boss is a woman, So probably yes. I would. I feel more comfortable with a woman because i'm not a lesbian, so nothing would happen.