Travelling to Paris, France.?

How would you prefer to travel to paris, by Eurostar from St. Pancreas, or London (Heathrow)?

Favorite Answer

Eurostar, I like the improved St Pancreas Station - very modern.

take the Eurostar ! So you start from the middle of London and arrives in the middle of Paris. Easy, comfortable and fast.

Have a nice time.

• fdm215

OMG...do not fly. You will loose any time advantage getting to/from the airports and in sitting around waiting for the flights.

The Eurostar is SO easy and comfortable to take from central London to central Paris. It's definitely the way to go.

• spike

I prefer Eurostar, it's much less hassle , and just as quick as flying, it takes you right into the heart of Paris from the heart of London.

• REDRUM

Eurostar.

Having flown previously, and having been to St Pancras (although not travelled fro mthere) I would certainly try the Eurostar

Eurostar is much quicker, and you get to stay on the ground.

Heathrow is the world's busiest international airport and with the chaos at Terminal 5, i don't think so.

my book says in paris, there is a ratio of 4:1

4 rats to every person. have fun.

Heathrow of course.