Would you date an online friend?

Would you date someone you met online from another state? why why not?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

yes... i would. as long as we both felt somehing. and if there was a chance the other would move if things were to get serious. it really depends i suppose.

but i have met several wonderful people on here. great friends... and all...

• 1 decade ago

I would be willing to meet someone I met online. Driving separately. In a public place. Preferably in the daytime. I'm a guy, but I still don't want to venture out to shady places in bad neighborhoods to meet someone new.

I would not commit to anything w/ a girl I met online until we go out in person. The way I see it, it's just another place to meet. You can meet a woman at a bar, a club, at work (or school), at a community function (like church), and online fits into that. If you meet someone you found online for the first time at a public park to hang out, grill burgers and throw a Frisbee around, what do you have to lose?? What's the big deal??

• 1 decade ago

i am sorry i would never. Even if i know someone, i think a lot before dating him, have questions about him. So how can i trust someone who might be lying to me all the time?????

sorry i can;t and if you do,, always trust your instinct and gut.

good luck.

• 1 decade ago

Yes i would and i have done so.

I Guess it depends on the situation.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Well it depends, actually if you want to take her seriously, I've tried it and it worked out. so it really depends on you

Source(s): Own experience
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

no cause they could be a 40 year man

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.