Would you date an online friend?

Would you date someone you met online from another state? why why not?

Best Answer

yes... i would. as long as we both felt somehing. and if there was a chance the other would move if things were to get serious. it really depends i suppose.

but i have met several wonderful people on here. great friends... and all...

I would be willing to meet someone I met online. Driving separately. In a public place. Preferably in the daytime. I'm a guy, but I still don't want to venture out to shady places in bad neighborhoods to meet someone new.

I would not commit to anything w/ a girl I met online until we go out in person. The way I see it, it's just another place to meet. You can meet a woman at a bar, a club, at work (or school), at a community function (like church), and online fits into that. If you meet someone you found online for the first time at a public park to hang out, grill burgers and throw a Frisbee around, what do you have to lose?? What's the big deal??

i am sorry i would never. Even if i know someone, i think a lot before dating him, have questions about him. So how can i trust someone who might be lying to me all the time?????

sorry i can;t and if you do,, always trust your instinct and gut.

good luck.

Yes i would and i have done so.

I Guess it depends on the situation.

Well it depends, actually if you want to take her seriously, I've tried it and it worked out. so it really depends on you

Source(s): Own experience

no cause they could be a 40 year man