Internet Dating doesn't work?

I have ten years history playing internet, but I found out I waste too much time trying to meet people, when I join local social group, I can meet people easily, but people in internet are different, maybe we have too many choices, we have no patience...

What is your internet dating experience? Do you still enjoy?

Favorite Answer

Well, considering I met my bf online, I'd say it turned out OK.

I think more and more people use dating sites successfully. However, my experience was (when I was single, met my current wife on a sigles cruise...), that it isn't the same croud of people you run into socially...there remains a group of people who will not use dating sites because they have other avenues to meet people. I'm not saying only losers use the internet to date, it just seems like a higher percentage of losers to sort through...

I've never looked for a partner online, but my mother met my stepfather through a chat room and they are incredible together...married 11 years and going strong!

Found my current partner via the internet

Well my gf Im'ed me 4 years ago. We chatted for a month and then met up. She been my gf ever since. Not all experiences are unpleasurable :)

• Mine went well, we ended being friends. Works for some and not for others. Just know what you want and don't set expectations, that would be the only disappointment. Make none, expect none.

I have tried it. I met 2 of my closest friends that way. No real 'love' success yet.

internet dating can and does work i met someone off it.

I HAVE HAD EVERY PERVERT IN LIVING HISTORY LOGGING ON TO ME EVEN A NORTH AFRICAN WHO WANTED ME TO SEND HIM MONEY I HAVE GONE SO FAR AS TO BLOCK ANY FUTHER CONTACT THROUGH E MAIL OR IM I HAVE SHUT DOWN ALL MY SITES