were can 15 year olds find a job?

hey am a 15 year old girl and my mum and dad are always saying to me you need a job you cant always come to us for money but i have been to a few pubs n tht and they say oh you have to be 16 n over and i have only turned 15 what other jobs are there for 15 year old any idea plz help

Best Answer

papergirl, work in a restrant,

and look in the newspaper!

also car washing & valeting!

hope this helped go0d luck! xx

I'll tell you for free.....you wont be able to get a job until you're 16 by law. Sorry.

But why are your parents moaning at u to get a job? You are 15 years old!! You are a child, they should support you until you are at least 16! I could understand if you were like 24 and sitting on your a** doing nothing all day but you are at school (i presume) and should be concentrating on getting good GCSE results so that when you do come to get a job you will be in better stead. Your parents will be recieving child benefit for you until you are 16, they should be provding for you!

In saying that, thats not to say they should give you everything you want whenever you want it, and if you are constantly expecting your parents to give you money then this is wrong. Why not ask your parents to give you a montly allowance of say, £50 (which in my oppinion is more than enough for a 15 year old) and then when its gone it gone, and you dont have any more until the next month. It sounds harsh but this is what my parents did with me and although i was skint for the first few months in time it taught me the value of money and did me good. :-)

And with the paper girl thing..... I did a paper round and to me its child exploitation. I used to get paid 7p per paper i delivered and would have to deliver 12 papers, but in 5 different streets. It would take me an hour n half in total to walk to the shop, pick up the papers, deliver them, take the bag back to the shop then walk home. And at 7p per paper that meant i did all that for a lousy 84p. Totally not worth it hun, just wait til you're 16. x

First find out where to get a workers permit in your town. Than go to resterants thay are always looking for help washing dishes. Being anly 15 you will not find the perfect job. But if you look you will find.

actually i thought that you are not allowed to have a job if you are under 16 (its considered child labor). So i thought that technically its illegal for a 15 year old to be working at a mcdonalds or something...i may be wrong. Interesting question tho

you cant work anywhere with acohol until your 16 but you also need a working permit ive tried too

anything that doesn't involve manual labor/danger/heavy machinery.. and no overtime. i think... at least where i live. you just a need a permit.

Chick Fil 'A!

fast food reasturant

sell ur *** on the corner

supermarket.... mcdonalds..... popeyes