Disciplinary action?

Disciplinary at work for lateness. I have worked in my job for nearly 2 years.For several months my timekeepin has been very poor especially when I have to start in the morn (i work shifts). I was issued with a verbal warning however I was an hour and half late for a shift the following week and was issued a... show more Disciplinary at work for lateness. I have worked in my job for nearly 2 years.For several months my timekeepin
has been very poor especially when I have to start in the morn (i work shifts). I was issued with a verbal warning however I was an hour and half late for a shift the following week and was issued a written warning.
For over a week I managed to get in work on time apart from thurs I was 25 mins late and on sat 10mins late.
My manager doensn't know if Im going to get further disciplinary as she has to discuss it with HR. I'm really worried as I don't want to lose my job. Any suggestions welcome x