Did Adam and Eve have belly-buttons?

Could they have been created with belly-buttons?

Favorite Answer

I'm sure they did! The reason I say that is because they and us are created in God's image. When Jesus was born, he had a belly-button. So then why wouldn't Adam and Eve?! Hope this helps you Sweetie!

No, belly button are a result of the severed umbilical cord drying up and creating the scar we call a "belly button."

Adam and Eve were created and not born.

sure they did. sure, God has a abdomen button besides (He has a perfected physique of flesh and bone). sure, Adam and Eve have been created. yet how does God create existence immediately? This same way became used to create Adam and Eve. that may not the 1st worldwide God has created nor will or no longer that's the final. Adam and Eve have been a continuation of existence from yet another worldwide created by using God. do all of us be attentive to who specifically Adam's mum and dad have been? No, yet in basic terms like a prior answer mentioned interior the tip that's not correct to our salvation and mulling over it won't carry us closer to God.

If you study the Bible and learn to know and obey Jesus and his Father Jehovah, then if you remain faithfully obedient, you can live forever. (John 17:3; Matthew 10:22; 23:14; Hebrews 5:9)

Abel will be resurrected from the dead. (John 5:28; 29; Acts 24:15)

Those two facts being the case, it is possible for you to be there when Abel is resurrected, and then you can ask him and you will know for sure.

Jehovah's Witnesses will be happy to help you learn what you need to do in order to be able to do these things - free, no charge, no obligation.

Oh, the sunday school favorite from years past. I doubt their existence, but if they really were created, I would logically deduce that they would not have belly buttons.

It's possible God created them with one but they were created, not born so they could have NOT had one. Why does it matter? There are better things to dwell on in the pages of the Bible.

No.

The belly button is a scar where the umbilical cord was.

They didn't have umbilical cords so where would the scar come from?

Actually. Sure. If they were designed to continue after a fashion that God already made. It's a matter of form and function. All God had to do is set up the pattern and it would continue one after another.

Interesting question. I would assume not because they were created. We have no way of telling though.

Even as a Catholic, I love your question. I really do not know the answer, but thank you so much for such a very thought provoking question.