why do muslim women get killed in "honour killings?"?

it's sick to be completly honest.

why do young girls have to DIE?

why is it nessessary?

i know muslims say it's not part of their religion, but it happens in their religion anyway.

even if it isn't permitted, it happens so much.

so many newspaper reports on it,

it's pathetic and a cowardly way to keep family honour.

why do you muslims doit?

Best Answer

BECAUSE MUSLIM MEN ARE RAVING NUT CASES!

PUTTING RELIGION ABOVE ALL ELSE

BUT ITS UP TO THE HUMAN TO "INTERPRET" THE TEACHINGS IN THE RELIGION - MUSLIMS ALMOST ALWAYS SEE THE VIOLENT SIDE TO WHAT IS IN THE TEACHINGS - THAT IS WHAT MAKES THEM DANGEROUS - NOT THE RELIGION ITSELF!

I feel so sorry for these girls, thank the lord I have freedom to choose.

As you say its all about the family's so called honour, and usually to the not to educated Muslims

There is nothing Honourable in murdering a teenage girl, usually by the father and / or brothers

In a lot of cases it is because the girl will not marry who they have chosen for her, usually in Pakistan

She could have been born and schooled here in England, but she is supposed to give all that up and marry, a sometimes older man, bear his children and also work for his family as well

When I was in hospital having my fist child, an Indian woman had a baby girl, she left it on the end of the bed for it to fall of, that little baby properly did not make it to her first month

I'm Glad British law are doing something about it at last and not turn a blind eye for these poor young girls being forced into something they do not want

Appreciating it is just not Muslims who do this, but these are the ones who we hear more about

I can't answer this because I'm not a muslim but this practice is barbaric and there is certainly no honour involved. What I don't get is how many muslim men video these vile murders and then post footage on Youtube!

because some men want to control the women in their family

this so called honour killings can be carried out by any male member of a woman's family......so much for equality

it is disgusting and much too common....we even have posters up in my GP surgery reminding people it is against the law....

i find this abhorrent as I live in the UK in 2008 not pakistan in 1008...

they should call it what it is .....MURDER

if these muslim men do want their women to be corrupted by living in the west they should not have come here....

another 'tradition' we could do without

Here is what Jesus is to have said: "I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life" (John 8:12).

The Shepperd was gone, he gave the life for the sheep, His helpers got killed, and the wolves and the foxes, and the snakes, and the eagles, came down to pray on the sheep.

Some sheep intended to lead, listening to foxes disguised as angelical spirits, they tell them, "this is the way".

Other sheep learned from the foxes that flesh tastes good, blood of brothers tastes good, so they decided to go back to old fashioned rites.

Now the smart sheep goes and hide, and even pretends and disguises as wolf or fox, until it departs or until the true Shepperd returns, or until she find a place for her and other like sheep.

So why they kill each other? They are lost and confused sheep.

Am I a sheep? yes! but now I have a light of my own!.

Yeah.

Except that in the United States, if a woman cheats on her husband, there are some men who will kill her for that. We just call it murder, and it does happen.

Oh, and yeah, it seems to happen fairly often in South America, in non-Muslim countries as well.

Yeah ... why do "muslims" do it?

Then again, why say that violence against women is someone else's problem?

It's not just Muslims who engage in honor killings. It's a tribal thing predating Islam, and it's a consequence of defining women as property.

It should, of course, be dealt with the same way as any other murders, regardless of either religious belief or cultural indoctrination.

There could never be any reason to justify the taking of a life.

Wars included!!

Yet around the world people are dieing under the name of a flag.

Sadly they live in the 21st century, many in western civilised societies, but act as though they were still in the middle ages. In the name of God (or Allah), where is the honour in killing a defenceless child?

Because they think it is their right and stuff. Muslims do much more than just "honor" kill women. Men are aloud to beat their wives.. yes i said wives and rape women if they dont wear veils. Its disgusting to say the least. And its totally fine for a 11 year old girl to marry a 50 year old man. Religion is foul, men are foul ( even though i am one, i am sickened by our behaviour )

Source(s): life

You are generalizing big time.

In Islam it is a sin to harm another human being.

These 'muslims' who commit these honor killings are not real muslims. They are working hard at tainting the teachings of Islam

The media report what a MINORITY of so called 'muslims' are doing.

Try researching a bit before you make such prejudice remarks.