Newcastle v/s Chelsea?? Any surprise from Newcastle?

Chelsea played an exhaustive game against Man Utd and the against LFC in the CL. They played extra time against LFC!! If the CFC players are human beings then they must be somewhat tired to face Newcastle. Newcastle btw just got the taste of winning!! So what do you think will there be any Surprise from Newcastle or it will just be another typical win for CFC??

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Best Answer

I'll be surprised if Keegan doesnt let them score 20 goals

revenge is a curious thing

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think Chelsea FC Better win if they wanna keep hopes of winning the Premiership because last i checked Manchester United beat Westham 4-1 so they not only pilled on more goals so they can win on goal difference if it comes to that but they also got the 3 points they needed to stay at they top

i think Newcastle may put up a fight but Chelsea may win it

Should Chelsea draw or lose i think the chances of winning the Premier League are over

but i think Chelsea will win, Owen may score.

• 1 decade ago

new castle will be not any thing like surprise against Chelsea bcoz Chelsea's captan m.ballack is the great captan in all

Chelsea is ful confidently after great wining from Liverpool

so Newcastle will be not do anything like surprise against

CHELSEA

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It was fixed Chelsea went slow for them no way newcastle could keep up that pace

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

remember the old keegan v ferguson saga - i bet keegan will let chelsea win 20-0

• 1 decade ago

I think the match will draw, martins and owen score each 1 goal

• R R
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

hopefully they have secretly signed paul robinson,

titus bramel, rise in own goal mode and chris sutton on chelsea form up front and have permission to play all of them

• 1 decade ago

hmmm... following the stats, chelsea may win. but who knows wat will happen?? !! i personally hope that Newcastle beats chelsea... but i know that won't happen.. :( ! but, remember.. anything can happen!! even at the ladt minute!! and.. speaking of a draw.. i don't think that will happen.. rite?

• 1 decade ago

chelsea will win

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.