Yesterday, i saw the news about "flying aliens in mexico". its real or not?

say your comment.

Favorite Answer

There are no aliens flying around in interstellar spaceships buzzing rednecks in Texas or Mexico or anywhere else. Some lights were seen in the night sky. That's it. Give me $2000 and I'll duplicate the effect. I could do it for half that amount, but I deserve a nice profit. Add another couple of hundred and I'll add sound effects and prettier lights. Then lots more people would be posting this question.

And as I've mentioned many times: if these were alien vessels, they would land at the nearest bar and the alien crewmen would be quaffing brewskis by the barrel.

In all basic principals of plain logic, has there ever beed aliens on or near earth, think about it, in space it would take an extreamly long time to reach the nearest stars(1000's + years) now if you were able to send a mission accross the cosmo's wouldn't you send it to where you know there is intelligent life, our radio signals have only reached the nearest planets, if those that had recieved a signal left to us when we had shown our intelligent life they wouldn't be here for hundreds of years.... so i don't believe that anyone has ever seen an Alien UFO, I just think all UFO sightings are from area 51 where they test and use technology they do not anyone seeing, such as maybe a new high tech bomber, and the UFO freaks help keep it a mistery so they can keep working to better our military technology

Ofcourse not. Aliens wouldn't just randomly fly over mexico and not be detected by us. They will be detected a long time before reaching earth and this is how we stop meteors if any threat from them.

But don't believe in that ****, i mean UFO's? Wtf.

A man made up the story of the flying disks or in other words UFOs, and no real sightings have been found yet.

So no, its not true.

But aliens are real, not on earth. Unless they've been here for a long time (but still wud be detected)

• GeoffG

With any "news" you must consider the source. All these reports seem to stem from an article in The Sun, a British tabloid newspaper of the lowest journalistic standards. This story is about as believable as the National Enquirer reports of alien life on the Moon or Mars: complete nonsense, made up to sell newspapers.

i could might desire to study the full article. i think you're relating extraterrestrial extraterrestrial beings and not somebody from a rustic in the worldwide different than the only the place i'm a citizen. I have no solid opinion one way or the different on the life or non-life of clever existence someplace else interior the universe.

Not real, more like an episode of Star Trek, and certainly not news.

Would that be Extraterrestrial Aliens, or Illegal aliens?

yes i am one of those aliens

Where did you read it one of those scifi magazines

that may be true.but they are not called as aliens.it is UFO (unidentified flying objects).