Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Poll: On a scale of 1-10, what....?

....level of filth is acceptable when wearing unwashed clothes out into public, with 1 being "minor filth" and 10 being "dark, dripping butt-hunks seeping through the front and back of the pants and a vomit stained shirt that smells like pickles"?

Best Answer

i like my jeans better on the 2nd day, but by the 3rd or 4th wearing , they're only good for working out in the yard.

so i'll go with a 3. but

if you're going out for pasta, don't wear white. and bleach stains can only go to the grocery store, and dirted up stuff can run out to the hardware store , but nowhere else, unless it's, like, the mccdonalds drive thru, right across the street, but you should hunker down some,anyway.

but don't feel too ashamed, because they're going home smelling like french fry grease.

Source(s): i'm not supposed to be thinking this early.sorry.
  • 1

1 to 2

1

1

1

2

• ?

That would depend on many factors, including average temperature, humidity, and social status.

If you're poor and homeless, it's always acceptable to wear anything. I saw a guy Saturday wearing two pairs of filthy pants, a sweatshirt with at least one more underneath, riding a bike down a main road in Wrightsville Beach and it was 88. I'm sure he stunk all kinds of nasty, but it's accepted.

Me personally, anything more than a 2, 3 at the most would get me banned from the house.

I can live with 1

• acea

When in doubt go middle of the road. So, I say five. Mildly stained pants, very few butt-hunks, change shirt, spray something on pickle smell, like windex or something.